Nov 23, 2007

Saturday Midnight Show.....




Vowed you'll love me so,
Promised you'll let me know,
Your heart said to never let go,
Yet you left before you bid hello;


I screamed a silent don't go,
You left; the reason why you didn't know,
Swear that night you killed a hope,
Shadows of a heart again could never glow;


Goodbye before you bid hello,
Begged; your love that I will follow,
Alone, the boat of life I can't row,
Away I heard love saying No....


Like the sky hiding behind the clouds when it rains,
It rained the dark the moon was not to shine,
Questioned why I should suffer this painful crime,
Blamed myself as feelings turned as sour as lime.


Bloody river tears, my ripped heart it flows,
Trust is the last thing I should show,
Assured in life together we would grow,
For now its broken glasses you left for me to swallow.


Left the miracle that once glowed,
Its too late now to say hello,
This pain remains as if I didn't let go,
Dark night remembered as the death of a black crow.

~SHA~




© Copyright Dasha - 2007 . All Rights Reserved.