Dec 23, 2007

SHA's DAY OUT..........

Spending time with me keeps me sane and at ease... cause if you can't spend time alone.. then others wont have that much fun spending time with you... cause you might be a crappy company.


Shahali got me after....
After his time with his family...
After this which they would all be leaving...


It hit me .... really did hit me when I  cleared my drawer at Shahali's place....
And he cleared everything else...
No more Ozana ......
No more asking FatV favour rides back to uni...
No more cool bike rides with  Ihsans fugly helmet....
No more switching d AC using its wall switch behind our beds headboard.. cause d remote is shared by all  rooms in d house and  no one remembers where we left the remote last...
no more ... juz no more.... this sucks man. SUCKS.