Dec 21, 2007

YOU are leavin ......

20th april 2007 4.45am.....

Pain i saw you go through... the hardship ... the self-wars...
But now.. you're leaving...
Its worse finding out this way.. at the very last seconds of the times there's left together...
Been told I have a guaranteed come back from u.....

But oh well, who knows..
I can only just really really miss u.....

so much ... .... nuthin compared to how much  i do love u.





"Leaving On A Jet Plane"

All your bags are packed, you’re ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll be back for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause you’re leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when you'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to see you go

~SHA~